There is one MIBD intake per year in September.
SUTD is currently accepting applications for the September 2019 intake. The application deadline is:
- The deadline for September 2019 intake is 16 August 2019.
- Applications received after 16 August 2019 will be considered for the September 2020 intake. However, the University reserves the right to offer these applicants admission into the September 2019 intake, subject to the admission timeline and availability of places.
- A non-refundable fee of $21.40 (inclusive of GST) will be levied for each application.
Follow the steps in the Admissions Exercise Module to complete your application. This will take approximately 15 to 20 minutes to complete and we recommend having the following information ready to facilitate your application:
- Original Undergraduate and/or Master’s degree transcript and certificate softcopies
Please provide your latest official transcripts and official letter of certification from your institution stating the expected date of graduation or award of degree if you have not graduated from your degree programme. For non-English documents, an official English translation must be provided (at your expense).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report
If the medium of instruction during your undergraduate studies was not in English, please submit your IELTS or TOEFL scores no later than 2 weeks after the application deadline.
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report
Not required, but highly recommended.
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders
Recommenders should be academic faculty who can gauge your scholastic capabilities and achievements and your ability to complete the programme. Do notify your recommenders beforehand as they must submit their respective online recommendations within 1 week after you submit your application.
- Relevant supporting documents
Softcopies or web links to academic and/or industry portfolio, awards, publications, etc.
- Softcopy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) softcopy
Please submit your online application early to facilitate processing. Short-listed applicants may be interviewed face-to-face, via Skype or over the telephone.